Orthopaedics and trauma surgery in Eppendorf
Chirotherapy, acupuncture, sports medicine, prevention
As your personal and independent specialist for all questions relating to the musculoskeletal system, I warmly welcome you.
In my private consultation I take enough time to treat your acute or persistent complaints in the musculoskeletal system with my many years of experience and my sports science and orthopaedic expertise.
In order to find the optimal treatment for you, I will diagnose the causes and connections of your complaints. After a holistic examination and detailed discussion, I will develop an individual treatment concept with a personalized therapy plan.
In doing this, the most modern diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are used.
From my many years of experience, I have been able to see that surgery can be avoided in many cases.
My goal for you is the fastest and most lasting freedom from symptoms, as well as an approach for prevention so that you feel comfortable and productive in your body.
Malte Steinbrink M.D.
Specialist in orthopaedics and trauma surgery
Licensed sports scientist
Range of orthopaedic services at EppenDocs
– Acute consultation
– Acupuncture – low side effects pain therapy according to TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
– Osteoarthritis therapy – holistic concept with i.a. joint mobilization, movement training, nutritional advice
– Insole supply
– Manual therapy / chiropractic – Mobilization and manipulation techniques to remove joint blockages
– Kinesio tape
– Hyaluronic acid joint injections – Cartilage regeneration therapy
– PRP (platelet-rich-plasma-therapy) – anti-inflammatory joint and muscle infiltration
– Periradicular therapy (PRT) – local application of analgesics to the nerve root, controlled by CT
– Neural therapy – intradermal injections for pain management
– Injection treatment – hyaluronic acid, PRP, Traumeel, neural therapy, PRT
– Social medical examination and advice / assessment
– Orthopaedic check up
– Second opinion
– Sports medicine
– Training control
Information about the assumption of costs
The consultation hours for orthopaedics, trauma surgery, sports science, as well as manual medicine and acupuncture are organized as a private practice. The services provided are usually fully reimbursed by the private insurances. Patients of the statutory health insurance companies can also be treated as self-payers. A cost estimate is prepared according to the fee schedule for doctors (GOÄ).