Orthopedics and trauma surgery in Eppendorf
Chirotherapy, acupuncture, sports medicine, prevention
As your personal and independent specialist for all questions relating to the musculoskeletal system, I warmly welcome you.
In my private consultation I take enough time to treat your acute or persistent complaints in the musculoskeletal system with my many years of experience and my sports science and orthopedic expertise.
In order to find the optimal treatment for you, I will diagnose the causes and connections of your complaints in a detailed discussion and after a holistic examination and develop an individual treatment concept with a personalized therapy plan.
The most modern diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are used.
From my many years of experience, I have been able to see that surgery can be avoided in many cases.
My goal for you is the fastest and most lasting freedom from symptoms, as well as a concept for prevention so that you feel comfortable and productive in your body.
Malte Steinbrink M.D.
Specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery
Graduated sports scientist
Range of orthopedic services in Eppendorf
– acute consultation
– Acupuncture – low side effects pain therapy according to TCM
– Osteoarthritis therapy – holistic concept with i.a. Joint mobilization, movement training, nutritional advice
– Insole supply
– Manual therapy / chiropractic – Mobilization and manipulation techniques to remove joint blockages
– Kinesio tape
– Hyaluronic acid joint injections – Cartilage regeneration therapy
– PRP (platelet-rich-plasma-therapy) – anti-inflammatory joint and muscle infiltration
– Periradicular therapy (PRT) – local application of analgesics to the nerve root, controlled by CT
– Neural therapy – intradermal injections for pain management
– Injection treatment – hyaluronic acid, PRP, Traumeel, neural therapy, PRT
– Social medical examination and advice / assessment
– Orthopedic check up
– second opinion
– Sports medicine
– Training control
Information about the assumption of costs
The consultation hours for orthopedics, trauma surgery, sports science, as well as manual medicine and acupuncture are organized as a private practice. The services provided are usually fully reimbursed by the private payers and aid agencies. Patients of the statutory health insurance companies can also be treated as self-payers. A cost estimate is prepared according to the fee schedule for doctors (GOÄ).